Two rounds of rolling hills, surges, climbs and endurance rides. Get ready to feel ALIVE! (more…)
I had so much fun riding this playlist … my classes loved it so much that they asked for it again and again. It’s pretty high energy with some tough intervals but the music just keeps you moving. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Playlist & Ride Profile:
01. Madonna – Turn Up The Radio: RPE3-4 ~ Easy ride to warm up
02. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (Bastian Van Shield Remix): RPE5-6 ~ Rolling hills
03. Bimbo Jones – See You Later Ft. Ida Corr (DJs From Mars Remix): RPE7-8 ~ Time to work! Surge intervals with added tension at 0:45, 2:15, 2:58 and 4:12. Decrease the tension a little in between and ride the beat to recover.
04. Keri Hilson – Freedom Ride: RPE6-7 ~ Moderate hill, start at RPE6 and work to RPE7 at the halfway point.
05. Wisin & Yandel – Follow The Leader Ft. Jennifer Lopez: RPE6 ~ Endurance run. Pick a tension and a pace that keeps you challenged and ride it all the way through. It should be difficult enough that you need to focus but not impossible.
06. Usher – Climax (Jay Dabhi Baby Makin Mix): RPE9 ~ Time to BURN! 30/30 Surges with added tension on the surge. You will be wanting this to be over by the 20 second mark so just tough it out and remember, you get to recover for an equal amount of time.
07. Ne-Yo – Burning Up: RPE6 ~ Time to recover a little from the last drill. Endurance run.
08. Chipmunk – Champion Ft. Chris Brown & J. Cole (Remix): RPE6-7 ~ Last big hill … start at RPE6 and work up to RPE7.
09. Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way (DJ Quartz Remix): RPE7 ~ We’re almost home, time to ride this windy flat like we’re running late! We should be burning by the end of this song.
10. Mysto & Pizzi – Where Is Love Ft. Johnny Rose (Love Is Hard To Find): RPE5-6 ~ Finishing off with rolling hills.
11. Flo Rida – Whistle: RPE4 ~ Start slowing down the pace and catching your breath. Rehydrate and begin the cool down.
12. Florence + The Machine – Cosmic Love (Short Club Remix Edit): RPE3 ~ Cool down & Good Bye.
If you love music, this video is definitely worth watching …